- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Lbox Communications collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, mobile number and job title)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Lbox Communications with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily enter your details and watch gated content on our website
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Lbox Communications collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders and manage your account
- Contact you via email or phone with further information about products and services we think you might like
How do we store your data?
Lbox Communications securely stores your data at secure servers supplied to us by our ISO27001 accredited IT supplier. Lbox Communications will keep your personal data for up to 4 years.
Lbox Communications would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. We will not pass your data to partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Lbox Communications from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Lbox Communications would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Lbox Communications for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Lbox Communications correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Lbox Communications to complete information you believe is incomplete.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Lbox Communications uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 0208 940 0666
Or write to us at: Lbox Communications, Richmond Bridge House, Richmond Road, London, TW1 2EX
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Lbox Communications has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.